- The most basic recognised Lean-6Sigma Qualification level
- Training traditionally lasts 1.5 days
- Accreditation may then be by:
- An Exam or
- Preferably by running a mentored “Just Do It”
- The level above Yellow Belt
- It normally requires 4-5 days’ training in either Lean or 6 Sigma, but preferably in both.
- Competency can be assessed either by:
- An examination to test the learnings, or
- Preferably by a mentored project which demonstrates competency in using the tools and delivering benefit.
- The level above Green Belt
- A Green Belt may upgrade to Black Belt with a week’s training in both Lean and 6 Sigma, followed by experiential learning.
- Accreditation is usually achieved either by:
- A single mentored project to demonstrates competency in using the tools and deliver benefit, or
- Preferably by a mentored programme up to 2 years of full time work where the candidate can gain much more depth and breadth in applying the knowledge.
Lean-6Sigma Partners LLP can support your deployment by providing training, coaching and mentoring through a certified trainer.